Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Golf

Initially I thought golf was a boring sport until my friends asked me to have a go. From then I finally realised how difficult golf is. It is a frustrating sport but fun at the same time when you get good results and progress (that is how I feel about golf).

In Brunei, there are not many golf coarses and driving ranges. It is an expensive sport because the equipment it self cost a lot. But hei, just buy a cheap used one if you want to save some money or share with your friends. It is more fun playing with your friends than by yourself (obviously haha unless you don't like your frieds). I don't really have my golf set yet but a good friend of mine lend me his old golf set (he has a better, thats why). Anyways, I heard if you want to start practicing your swing, it is good to start with 7 iron (I am still using 7 iron...and getting sick of it, haha).

I found a video from video jug. The best clips so far on "HOW TO PERFORM THE PERFECT SWING". Check this out

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-perform-the-perfect-golf-swing

Sources: Video Jug & The Golf Fitness Experts

No comments: